Sunday, May 1, 2011

Month In Review: April


Cycling mileage was still high this month, but much less than last month.

In general, my numbers are lower than in March, which is mostly due to our early anniversary trip to the mountains, where we enjoyed zip-lining, train riding and hiking.


No regrets so, it was a wonderful weekend. Speaking of the early anniversary trip.. There was also an early anniversary gift, which I really have enjoyed a lot and due to that, we also had so much fun footage from the Mud Run yesterday.

 Why did we do all our anniversary activities early??? Well, because I had a Mitchell dry run scheduled on our actual anniversary.


Seriously, I have an awesome husband that is completely on board with my Mitchell endeavor and that's a lot to ask from your spouse.

Let's see what May has in store for me. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. haha. 'sorry hun, we have to move the anniv up so i can spend our actual anniv on the bike for 19 hours' ;)

    hooray for terry and his understanding!

    ReplyDelete