Friday, April 1, 2011

Month In Review: March


The first quarter of 2011 is done and over with. Time flies when you have tons of training on your plate fun! ;-)

March 2011 is officially my highest bike mileage month ever (by far)! Kind of a none brainer with Mitchell being so close, but I am still impressed by this number... That's a long way to ride a bike and it's a lot of time to spend on a bike.... I am thrilled!

Here are last year's numbers from March and it's quite a difference... But I also don't have a wedding to plan this time around.

Mar 2010:
Bike: 224.17 miles/ 14h 38m 43s
Run: 43.63 miles/ 7h 19m 31s
Swim: 20,050 yards/ 8h 15m

Two more notes about this month's training:
  • The first thing I let slide when things get busy is yoga and that's not a good idea at all.
  • I normally don't log "walking" as exercise, only when I do it instead of a "real" workout... This walking entry is from last Monday when I felt sore and achy from Sunday's ride and just wanted to move around a little and get some fresh air.
I hope, April Fool's Day is treating you well... Can't wait to go through my reader and see all the silly made up storied.

Have a happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I have about the same riding miles, but not nearly as much of all that other stuff. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's quite an improvement over 1 year! course i'm sure w/ mitchell on your plate it's easier to make yourself ride in the cooler months.

    yoga is the 'first to go' for me too. i haven't done it in months! :-/

    ReplyDelete